2009年1月29日木曜日

Mission Inpossible

This movie is the big spy organization IMF story. It was difficult for me to understand this story. This team leader name is Jim. He catches a new direction. This direction is to seize Golitin that is American embassy member and intelligence buyer. So he went to the embassy with IMF members. But this operation has leaked out to enemy. So this IMF member was killed by enemy. Isan that could escape the first program met Kitrige. There is a person contact secret communication with enemy. This first program is always to reveal this news. Golitin was decoy. Isan blow a cafeteria to atoms. And he get away. And he looks for the genuine criminal. Jim’s wife that name is Crea that survived previous mission. This story is to search for real criminal. The situation developed unexpectedly. So we can have butterflies in our tummy. We can appreciate well the back of this mission. I like this movie, and I like appearance member. This movies cast is very rich. There are Tom Cruise, Jon Voight, Henry Czernny, Jean Reno end so on. This movie is one of the famous movies in America. I love this movie’s music. When I watch this movie, I didn’t know about story. I knew only theme song. I don’t know about IMF particular. I thought it is scary spy society. And I thought I will not be spy absolutely. I didn’t understand about this all story. So after day I will watch this movie again.

0 件のコメント: