2009年1月26日月曜日

183 words

I like movies. I often go TUTAYA. I rent DVD.
Especially, my favorite movie is "AMERI" . This story have much homer. Main character name is Ameri. She always imagination her life. She is very cute. And I loging for her lives.

I went joyful and Karaoke with my club's members. I ate ice cream. It was very dericious.
After, we went Karaoke. I sang some songs. I had good time but I was very tired


I'm crazing for watching this movie. It is trifling cartoon. It was interestiong. My sister have this DVD. I watched this with my family. Everyone roared with laughter. I wanted to put my favorite movie on my blog, but I couldn't find this.

I went to my part- time job today. It was bad day, because I was said “can you hear me?” by customer. I couldn’t hear her voice well, because it was very noisy. However, I thought about myself. I went to Uotami with my co-worker. It was good, I didn’t have enough money, so sub- manager and my seniors paid some money. Thank you!!!

0 件のコメント: