2009年1月30日金曜日

1024 words

About Music

I love a lot of music. So I will introduce to you my favorite singers. First, I love Thelma Aoyama. She is very good woman. And she is same age me. I watch her blog every day. I will go to her live event next month February 20th. I am looking forward to that day. I will go to Fukuoka with my friend Noriko. She is one of my friends. When I was high school student, we were good friends each other. We will go to Fukuoka to see Thelma. Thelma belongs to one university in Tokyo. She has a lot of charm point. I have to buy a lot of her goods! Next I love EXILE. My mother loves them, too. They are so cool. There are 7 people in EXILE. The names are Takahiro, Atsushi, Akira, Matsu, Makidai, Usa, Hiro. I love all them. But Akira is the best in mime. I have not seen them before. So I want to their concert very much. My friends Eri and Saki went to their concert. They said “It was so cool!!” I will go to their concert next concert tour. And Next person is Miliyah Kato. She is 20 years old. So she is younger than I am. But she looks older than me. She is very cute. She is loved by a lot of young girl and women. Sure, A lot of men loves her, too. I love her dances. That is very cute. I love dance, too. So I will dance when I watch her PV. I want to her concert too. I love Japanese singers. There are a lot of singers in Japan. I have to Karaoke.



In business English

This is I said in business my English’s line.
Hi my name is Emi Inada.
My name is Ayano Saiki.
My name is Mizue Yamaguchi.
We will present about labor turnover rate of our company.
Ok, so please look at this graph in monitor.
We expressed this line graph of labor turnover rate of our company in the last seven years.
First, from 2001 to 2002 is a little decrease.
And from 2002 to 2003 is a little increase. It returned as rate as 2001.
Next, from 2003 to 2004 go up suddenly.
And from 2004 to 2005 is a little rise. But almost remain steady.
And from 2005 to 2006 is more go up suddenly than ever. This is the biggest labor turnover rate of our company.
At last, from 2006 to 2007 is dropped suddenly.
Altogether, labor turnover rate of our company is upward tendency.
So, we reflected over 3 reasons why labor turnover rate of our company is increasing.
They are being tired of the same work, not being recognized their work and office surroundings are bad.
Then we send out questionnaires to labor turnover people.
According to the survey, we get following result.
We will give the details of these reasons.


In interpretation class

Good evening everyone. Today, friendship of my university sister school in America, Carol collage came to Kumamoto.
Well, we’d like to begin welcome party welcoming friendship of Carol collage.
I am 3 year student majoring in Kumamoto Gakuen University the department of English, Ayano Saiki serving as MC tonight. I hope to see more of you.
OK, on behalf of the president of Kumamoto Gakuen University, Mr. Sakamoto will deliver his welcoming message.
Thank you very much President Sakamoto.
Next, on behalf of the friendship of Carol collage, we’d like to have a few words from President Brown.
President Brown, please start your speech.
Thank you very much President Brown.
Well, so we would like get ready for a toast.
Please propose a toast chair man of student autonomy Mr. -------.
Please a get a grass in your hand?
Are you ready?
OK now, please Mr. -------.
 Thank you very much President -------.
Well, I hope you will enjoy getting to know each other better as long as time allows.
Ladies and Gentleman, I’m sorry in your enjoy talking, now in an expression of our welcome for your support a bouquet will be presented to President Brown of Carol Collage and President Evans from representative of student by Gakuen University.
Will you please come to the stage President Brown and Evans?
Thank you very much.
I’m very sorry to interrupt, however time is running out.
And you know, group of Carol collage have tired because just arrived at Japan.
So we’ll have to close the welcome party.
We’d like to have Doctor Tom William professor that is economic faculty of Carol Collage comes from Carol to our university as visiting professor for a year deliver his closing speech.
Doctor William, please come to the stage.
From now on, members of student of Carol Collage are will be move with their host family of Gakuen University student.
Please rest and relax today, and I hope you will enjoy and good for 2 weeks study in Kumamoto.
Thank you for taking the time to come this reception today.


I don’t like study very much. So I save a lot of homework.
So I afflict every this season. I have to try to study every day. I will try that next year. I have to get work. I have to study!


My dog is a very cute. He loves me. He name is Purin. That meaning is pudding. I love him and I love animals. I want to go to zoo. I will go to the zoo in Hokkaido someday. Asahiyama zoo is the famous in Japan. I want to see big penguins.


I’m sleepy. It is 0:11. I have a test tomorrow. I want to go after test. But I don’t finish writing homework. Please help me. But I have to finish January 31. Fight!

I ate sweet potato in my home. I love potato.


My friend will marry in March. They look very happy. I want to marry early. Please come out in front of me. I have to attend my friend’s wedding party. So I have to dress up to go there. I will get new husband.

0 件のコメント: