2009年1月30日金曜日

230 words

I entered a Kumamoto Gakuen University last year. I am in my second year of university. I made a lot of friends in this university. I have had lunch with my friends every day. We eat bread, curry rice, sandwich and so on. The Kumamoto Gakuen University has a lot of facility. For example, students union, restaurant, bakery, convenience store “LAWSON”. “LAWSON” is very favorite store!
I started part-time job with I entered this university. I work at the restaurant. I have work there for a year and a half. This restaurant very busy every day. But I love there because I love friends that work partners. I want to work this restaurant by I graduate this university.
I belong to the English department. I study about international relations every day. For example, English, intercultural communication, international organization and so on. It’s so difficult! It’s so busy!
I will go to America on July 23 in this year. I will stay there for a month. I am tensed up, little, because it is first home stay for me. But I want to make a lot of friends there. I want to enjoy foreign life. I wish to lead a full life in America. So, I should study English hard, and I acquire.
I want to find a job that makes the best of my ability foreign country in the future.

0 件のコメント: