2009年1月28日水曜日

300 words

I often walk with my dog. His name is Prin. He often bark. He is very fine. Also, he often want to run. So, I'm tired. However, to run or walk with him is very good for me because it's good exercise to me. I want to continue this.

Tonight, I and my friends held a drinking party. We went to ninoni. It is a restaurant of Gyouza. It smalled very good and an atmosphere was very good!! We talked toomuch and drunk too much. So, I was a little tipsy. Then I laughed very mich. It was interesting party. I want to do again!!!

I watched "love songga dekirumade" It was good movie. Hugh Grant and John Drew Barrymore was good actors. The content of this movie was very good. In particular, I liked song of Hugh Grant. He looked cool!! The last, they became a well matched couple. So, I was happy when I finished watching it!! I recommend you!!!

I often talk with friends in beakery. I like to talk with friends. It is very interesting for me. Also then, I eat or drink. Today, I wasn'rt hungry. So, I drank a cocoa. It tasted so-so. Recently, I like to drink a milk tea. So, I want to drink a tea next time.

I went to 100yen shop with my mother. There are many kinds of things. First of all, I looked many good items. I bought a moneybox. I want to go there again.

There were some gossip about the Phantom of the Opera. However, everyone didn't know about him. Also, singers were afraid of them. Someday, an event occured. The singer disappeared. It was done by the Phantom of the Opera. He was Perucian. The last, he was dead. It was a little fearful story

0 件のコメント: