2009年1月30日金曜日

308 words

What is your plan for Valentine??
I and my sister will make a cake or something for our friends.
We will exchange each other. I want to make a chocolate cake.
I hope it will become good day.


On 6 th February is my friend's birth day. Happy Birth day !!
I want to celebrate together.
I want to make a cake. I hope that day will become happy day

I like sky. I like looking the sky.
My hometown is good point to look stars in the sky. It is very beautiful.[

My father is 50 years old and he is best parson for me and my sister.
He will come to my house on 9 th next month. We will buy school bag for a boy who is a child of my cousin.

I have a dream. I want to come ture in my future.
So I have to study more and I need more strong will to become my drem.
I have to improve my English more.

Health is very important, I think.
I was not so good condition these days. However I become O.K. now.
I think health is very important for us.

Today is rain. I don't like rain.
It is so cold....
My mother said me that she like rain because rainy day is very good day to study or do something in the room.
I will study for the test today.

Randoseru is student's school bag. My cousin's child will become student of elementary school.
My father will buy randoseru for him

There are many oranges in my house. My father's friend gave my family.
My father and my sister and I like orange very much so we eat them every day.
My mother side's grand parants made orange until 10 years ago.
I like Orange since when I was child

0 件のコメント: